Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this simple recipe from Epicurious.com and it never fails to please. It is better if served soon after making. It is an excellent accompaniment to fish, chicken, shrimp, fried wontons or just plain old tortilla chips!
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups ripe mangoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- Whisk jalapeno jelly & lime juice in bowl.
- Stir in mango, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro & jalapeno.
- Cover, chill & serve.
- Do not make more than 2 hours before serving.