Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is fantastic alone as a dip or sensational as a side to the Fragrant Fish Dish, or with barbqued chilli chicken!
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
- Peel and chop coarsely one mango. Peel and smash up until a bit runny the other mango.
- Mix together with finely chopped red onion coriander (cilantro) and lime juice.
- Simple but sensational. Serve with fish or poppadums.