Recipe by Rita~
Want to Dance!!!!!!!! You can also use it as a dip for tortilla chips, place on a bed of greens,top grilled fish, pork or chicken or spread on softened cream cheese for a cracker spread.
Top Review by chia
this is delicious and very refreshing. i did cut the oil down to 1 tsp, i usually omit it from salsas, and i substituted fresh basil for the cilantro- the fresh ingredients this time of year are marvelous!
- 2 fresh mangoes, diced
- 59.14 ml crushed pineapple
- 0 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 0 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced finely (optional)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro, or parsley or 29.58 ml parsley
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice, or lemon or 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper (to season)