Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was trying to use up some mangos before they passed their prime and didn't have much in the house. I would definitely serve this for dessert after a spicy entree or with breakfast/brunch.
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 226.79 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- 29.58 ml pineapple juice, from the canned fruit
- 14.79 ml lime zest
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Combine mango, pineapple, lime zest, and juices.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (optional).
- Garnish with the chopped macadamia nuts and thinly sliced lime or a dallop of plain yogurt.
This was so good that I was thinking about it later, after dinner, and wishing there was some more! I will definitely make this again. Thank you! Reviewed for Pick-A-Chef.