Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful, Easy and tastes terrific!
- 8 cups arugula, lightly packed (may substitute baby spinich leaves)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves (May substitute chopped walnuts)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Add Arugula to salad bowl and top with olives and mango. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil with dijon mustard and vinegar. Drizzle over the top of the salad. Toss to blend well then sprinkle nuts on top.