Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a light cake ideal when company comes over
Make and share this Mango Rum Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients, beat 5 minutes.
- Grease pan and coat with flour to prevent cake sticking to sides of pan.
- Place roasted pecans in bottom of the pan, then pour in the batter.
- Bake 50- 60 minutes in 350° F. In tube pan.
- (Cake is done when the cake springs back to the touch, or when it shrinks away from the sides of the pan.)
- Glaze: Bring to boil.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan as soon as it come from the oven.
- Spoon glaze over cake.
- I pierce the cake with a knitting needle to let the glaze seep into the cake.