Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from a Restaurant here in Naples. Delicious stuff with chicken, fish or anything. Posting here for safe keeping. This recipe makes a whole lot. Good in the fridge up to 4 weeks.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons whole mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mangoes (diced)
- 2 red onions (diced)
- 3 green peppers (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and minced)
- In a large sauce pan combine vinigar,sugar,mustard and celery seeds,and salt.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Chill well before using.