Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rachael Ray. I would add fresh raspberries to this too. You can prepare the dessert a few hours ahead; refrigerate it without the nuts and honey and add them just before serving.
- 2 ripe mangoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or 2 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 4 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 ounce sliced almonds (1/4 cup)
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Divide half of the mango pieces among 4 glasses and add a few tablespoons of yogurt to each glass.
- Stir the raspberry jam to soften it and spoon on top of the yogurt.
- Add one or two additional layers of mangoes, yogurt and jam, then top with the almonds and a drizzle of honey. (You can prepare the dessert a few hours ahead; refrigerate it without the nuts and honey and add them just before serving.).