1/1 Photo of Mango Raspberry Jam
Nana Lee's Note:
Could sub blueberries for raspberries
My Private Note
8 oz jars
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Combine mangoes, raspberries, lemon juice and pectin in a large saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- 3Return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary. Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- 4Wipe jar rim clean. Screw band down evenly and firmly just until a point of resistance is met - fingertip tight.
- 5Process 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- 6Yields about seven 8-ounce jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Raspberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1859 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 167.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g