Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gourmet Magazine. May 2008
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil (plus 8 whole large basil leaves)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 8 radicchio, leaves thick ends trimmed
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, halved, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Blend chopped basil, oil, and vinegar in mini processor until most of basil is pureed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Overlap radicchio, mangoes, cheese, and basil leaves on plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve, passing remaining vinaigrette.