Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from the Caribbean.
- 3⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar (super fine sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup mango pulp
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- crushed ice
- pineapple slice (to garnish)
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except the garnish, in a blender and blend at high speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour into wine glasses, garnish and serve.
Jewelies I enjoyed this tasty punch very much. This pretty drink was sweet, smooth, thick, creamy and potent. Very refreshing on this cold and dreary day. Suddenly, I feel warmer and more cheerful, thanks so much for sharing your gem. I will make this again and again.
Potently Wonderful. I used my immersion blender and plenty of crushed ice. Great for a hot day! Thank you Jewelies!
A wonderful refreshing and VERY fruity punch! I went a bit overboard on the mango pulp and also added a small glass of guava juice I had in the fridge! Made for ZWT3 and very much enjoyed - thanks! FT:-) (Sorry no pineapple or cherries for garnish - but I did have a PAPER monkey in a tree + twizzle sticks!!!)