Prep 7 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Weightwatchers.com. Creamy, cold and sweet. A delicious ending to any meal.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mango nectar
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 large mango, diced, divided
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, fresh, slivered
- Pour nectar into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, place milk and cornstarch in a medium-size mixing bowl; stir to combine and slowly pour into mango nectar, stirring continuously.
- Increase heat to medium-high and continue stirring until thick, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir half of mango into mixture; pour pudding into four 1/2-cup custard cups. Refrigerate pudding for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Combine remaining mango with mint and spoon over chilled pudding.