Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
REcipe found in a newspaper: Mango jello commonly served at Chinese Restaurants. TRIED this and was disappointed with the outcome. The jelly wasn't what I was expecting. I think it needs more mango (less of water)
- 4 mangoes (2 mangoes pureed, 2 mangoes cubed)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 60 g knoxx unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (I use 1 c)
- 4 cups water
- Puree 2 mangoes. Add milk.
- Combine water, sugar and gelatin. Bring to boil to dissolve.
- Combine well with the mango puree mixture.
- Add cubed mango.
- Pour in container, chill until set.