Recipe by Vye367
This was a back-of-the-fridge creation, belive it or not, that I think turned out well. Then again, I really like tofu, so if any adventurous non-vegetarians happen to try this, let me know what you think. It seems like a dessert dish, but its great for breakfast, too.
Top Review by White Rose Child
I am vegan but not that crazy about silken tofu, so I'm glad I liked this! I used a little extra mango, and for sweetener, 1/2 TBSP each sugar and agave nectar. Possibly a little less vanilla next time, but I'm sure there WILL be a next time! Yummy pudding, thanks!
- 1 cup frozen mango, thawed
- 12 ounces Mori-Nu firm tofu
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- sugar, of choice to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Using either an imersion blender or a regular standing blender, combine mango, tofu, cornstarch and vanilla in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for one to two minutes or until mixture begins to bubble slightly.
- Remove and stir, adding your preferred sweetner.
- Pour into serving dish or individual bowls and refridgerate three hours or overnight.