Prep 3 hrs
Cook 3 mins
This can be made with chicken strips instead of pork, plan ahead for the sour cream sauce it needs to stay in the fridge for a couple of hours to blend the flavors so prepare the sauce well ahead of the fajitas, prep time included in the refrigeration time for sauce, all ingredients may be adjusted to taste
- 14.79-29.58 ml oil
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 in thick strips
- 14.79-29.58 ml taco seasoning mix
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh ripe mango, chunks
- 236.59 ml sour cream (light is okay, do not use fat-free)
- 4 fresh minced garlic cloves, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 9.85 ml minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 59.14 ml minced fresh cilantro
- Toss pork strips in the taco seasoning to coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork strips, onion, bell pepper, and 3 cloves minced fresh garlic; stir-fry 3-5 minutes.
- Divide the pork mixture and mango chunks into four equal parts.
- Roll up in warmed tortillas.
- Serve with chipotle sour cream.
- For the chipotle sour cream mixture; in a medium bowl combine sour cream, chilpotle chiles, cilantro and 1 minced garlic clove; mix until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- To warm the tortillas; wrap loosely in a kitchen towel, microwave on HIGH for 30-40 seconds.
I forgot to rate this last summer. We LOVED it. Mangos and Chipotle cream - Genius! Kittencal - you're one of my favorite recipe makers. If something looks good and it's from you - I know the recipe will be spot on - THANK YOU!
I made this recipe for my mom, like the last reviewer I used chicken. Amazing sauce!
This was really good.. I did make a change.. I used Chicken instead of pork because we don't eat pork BUT this was super yummy.. the sauce was out of this WORLD!!! TO DIE FOR!! Thank you!