- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups mango puree (about 5 mangoes)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoons poppy seeds, plus extra for sprinkling on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 and place liners in a muffin tin.
- Pulse flax seeds and water in blender until smooth.
- Mix together mango, coconut oil, sugar, flax-water mixture, vanilla, and poppy seeds until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
- Pour wet mix into dry and beat together with a wooden spoon until mixed through.
- Divine into muffin tin, sprinkle poppy seeds on top and bake for 17-25 minutes or until a fork inserted in muffins comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!