Recipe by graniteangel
This Punch is great with or without the Vodka. I like to make it for BBQ's and on the Summer Solstice. It is kinda sweet though.
- 10 ounces finlandia mango vodka
- 12 ounces kerr's mango nectar
- 12 ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces cherry juice (can be found in Heath Food Store)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 1 lb ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Just pour everything into a large punch bowl, stir and serve in punch glasses.
- You can also make individual drinks using the same ingredients as follows:.
- Pint glass filled with ice, 1 1/2 oz Mango Vodka, 1 oz Mango Nectar, 1 oz Pomegranate juice, 1/2 oz cherry juice, 1 oz 7-up and a splash lime juice. Stir and serve with a lime wedge garnish.