Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From First Magazine, July, 2007. For and adult variation, ou can add Limoncello, instead of 7-Up or whatever lemon/lime soda, and iincrease the ice to 2 cups.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 12 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup ice cube
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, like 7-Up or 12 ounces Sprite
- 6 strawberries, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Puree 1 minute.
- Remove the pitcher from the blender and stir in the soda.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 6 glasses and garnish with strawberries.