Recipe by Patty Mae
This makes a fabulous side dish for grilled chicken or fish, and it makes enough to feed a crowd.
Top Review by Shannon Cooks
This is a wonderful recipe for salsa! It DOES make enough to feed a crowd! It's light, refreshing, spicy and soooooo tasty. I served this with grilled chicken and fesh tortillas and it was just amazing. Thanks for posting.
- 2 large mangoes, ripe but still firm, peeled
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 medium red onion, peeled
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice