Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This would be good on fish.
Make and share this Mango Pineapple Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chopped seeded, peeled mangoes (about 8 small)
- 3 cups chopped cored, peeled pineapple (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Prepare jars, lids and bands.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Ladle hot relish into prepared jars leaving a 1/4” headspace. Check for
- air bubbles. Process jars in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Adjust
- time according to your altitude.