Recipe by MarilynInNC
This is a recipe I found that I want to try so I am storing here for safe keeping.
- 4 cups chopped seeded and peeled mangoes (about 8 small)
- 3 cups chopped cored and peeled pineapple (about 1 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Ladle hot relish into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner.