1/1 Photo of Mango, Pineapple, & Kiwi Salad
I sampled this recipe at a local deli and was lucky enough to get the recipe. Never in a million years would I have made this recipe had I not sampled it first -- I was surprised at the ingredient list, but the combination of flavors is delicious!!! The recipe states that "This salad is full of refreshing flavors and can also be used as a relish for meats." I hope that you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick, cut in half
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded red chili pepper
- 1Place mangos, kiwi,and pineapple in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. Stir to coat.
- 3Let stand 10 minutes.
- 4Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango, Pineapple, & Kiwi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: