Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found in my mango recipe hunt.
Make and share this Mango Pickle in Brine recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and dry unpeeled mangos. Cut into small pieces or cubes.
- Mix mangos with salt and turmeric; set aside for 24 hours.
- In a heavy pan, lightly brown the fennel and mustard seeds. Grind coarsely. Drain mangos reserving the liquid.
- Mix all other ingredients together and toss cut mangos in it until well coated.
- Press into sterilized jars and pour the brine over, so that the mangos are well covered.
- Close lids tightly and keep in a sunny place for 1 week.