Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This is a simple, refreshing summer salad. I like to take it to picnics or just a small container to work each day as a snack. It is not only delicious but pleasing to the eyes as well. Enjoy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Had a hard time finding some nice peaches, but finally did, & this salad went together so quickly! Not wanting to detract from the fruity flavors, I used a light, mild honey & slightly less than the full measure of the mint! AN ABSOLUTELY GREAT FRUIT COMBO! Thanks, much, for the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my groupmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #29]
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 mangoes)
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters (about 1 quart)
- 2 cups peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 2 large peaches)
- 1 cup raspberries (about 1 pint)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and prepare each fruit as directed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and honey to make a simple dressing.
- Place mangoes, strawberries and peaches in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over all, sprinkle in fresh chopped mint and gently toss to combine. Place raspberries on surface as not to break them while tossing with other fruit pieces.