Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I developed while grilling Jerked chicken this year. The sauce is an excellent contrast to the Jerked grilled chicken and is very tropical. It is very easy to make.
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can mango nectar
- 1 fresh peach
- 1 fresh mango
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- Pour both cans of necter into a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat.
- Peel the skin off the mango and peach and cut into 1/4 inch cubes and place into pot with the necter.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until cooked down and the mixture thickens. approximately 20-30 minute
- As with ANY recipe, please adjust the seasonings to taste.