Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great salasa for chips or on grilled meats. It has a fair bit of heat, but can be adjusted depending on your tastes.
- 2 peaches, peeled, seeded
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, fresh
- 1 whole jalapeno, chopped, including seed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Chop in hand-cranked food processor.
- Mix well and refrigerate at least an hour.
This sounds good-I'm gonna save this and pass it on to a friend who's always lookin for salsa ideas. Thanks for sharin