Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be made ahead of time - lovely for summer.
Make and share this Mango Passionfruit Fool recipe from Food.com.
- 800 g mango pulp
- 3 passion fruit, pulp of
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place mango into a large bow and mash to a rough puree.
- Add passionfruit and combine, set aside.
- Place yoghurt, sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl, stir till combined.
- Use 6 serving glasses place a big spoonful of mango mix in base.
- Follow this by a big spoonful of yoghurt.
- Repeat process, creating layers finishing with mango on top.