Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A traditional indian drink with mango.
Make and share this Mango Passion Fruit Lassi recipe from Food.com.
- Scoop out the pulp from the passion fruit.
- Strain the pulp through a sieve into a small bowl. Discard the seeds.
- Squeeze out the juice from the ginger into the passion fruit. Discard the ginger pulp.
- Add chopped mango, passion fruit pulp, yogurt, milk, honey, lime juice and ice to a stand blender.
- Blend mixture on high until smooth and frothy.
- Serve lassi in tall chilled glasses with a pinch of cardamom on top.