A traditional indian drink with mango.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out the pulp from the passion fruit.
- 2Strain the pulp through a sieve into a small bowl. Discard the seeds.
- 3Squeeze out the juice from the ginger into the passion fruit. Discard the ginger pulp.
- 4Add chopped mango, passion fruit pulp, yogurt, milk, honey, lime juice and ice to a stand blender.
- 5Blend mixture on high until smooth and frothy.
- 6Serve lassi in tall chilled glasses with a pinch of cardamom on top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Passion Fruit Lassi
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g