A frozen summertime treat for grownups! From the Houston Chronicle. Freezing time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the ginger juice, and set aside.
- 2In a blender, purée the mangoes with the orange juice.
- 3Pour into a large bowl, and whisk in the ginger juice, red pepper, cardamom, nutmeg and salt.
- 4Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Orange Chili Popsicle/Ice Pop
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: