Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty fruity crumble.
- 4 nectarines, sliced
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- 400 g raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons plain flour
- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- heavy cream, to serve
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75 g demerara sugar
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 75 g butter, chilled and diced
- Preheat oven to 170C (350F).
- Toss nectarine and mango slices with raspberries, flour, sugar and lime juice.
- For the topping, place all ingredients in a food processor, pulse until just combined.
- Place the nectarine and mango mixture in a 2 litre baking dish.
- Cover the fruit with the topping and bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with cream.
I did something similar to what kittencal did. The Raspberries were way to expensive so I just used the mangoes and nectarines, and it turned out really good. I used regualr sugar, as well. I really loved the recipe.
I made this using all nectarines as that is all I had at the time, which worked out quite well, I used brown sugar in place of the demerara, my nectarine-loving DH loved this, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
Wow! this is excellant. We loved the flavour, the texture. What a wonderful comfort food. Perfect with a splash of cream...yummy. A new favourite dish. I used coconut instead of macadamia nuts in the topping because of my dh's allergy to nuts. It turned out great. Thanks so much for sharing Jewelies. Kudos