Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice mix of flavors. Easy and tasty
Make and share this Mango Mousse With Raspberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiled water.
- Place in the blender the mangoes, cream, condensed cream and the gelatine.
- Mix well for 3 minutes.Put in a bowl, and refrigerate for 1 hr at least.
- In a small saucepan, place the water, raspberries and sugar. Cook until raspberries are dissolved and it turns like a sauce (add cornstarch, if it's too watery).
- Serve the sauce over the mousse.