- 2 big sweet mangoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream (or a cup of plain yogurt)
- 1 (8 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiled water.
- Place in the blender the mangoes, cream, condensed cream and the gelatine.
- Mix well for 3 minutes.Put in a bowl, and refrigerate for 1 hr at least.
- In a small saucepan, place the water, raspberries and sugar. Cook until raspberries are dissolved and it turns like a sauce (add cornstarch, if it's too watery).
- Serve the sauce over the mousse.