Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe posted by Charishma Ramchandani (#8960) because I wanted more mango taste and less gelatin. Hope you like it!
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water in a small bowl.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix the mango puree and sugar.
- Pour in the cooled gelatin.
- Whisk cream until it is thick.
- Pour in the mango mixture& fold through until evenly blended.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff.
- Fold gently through the mango mixture until completely combined.
- Transfer to serving glasses.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Decorate with the sliced mango and fresh flowers, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!