Recipe by CoffeeMom
For a glamorous presentation, fill balloon wine glasses with the mousse and garnish with mango slices and/or berries.
- 2 mangoes
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the mangoes on both sides of the pit. Reserve a few slices for decoration, if desired.
- Scoop out the rest of the flesh and purée in a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the honey and lime juice and purée until smooth.
- Whip cream to soft peaks; fold into mango mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Stir half of whites into mousse, blending well. Fold in remaining egg whites, making sure there are no lumps.
- Spoon into individual dessert glasses or a serving bowl. Garnish.