Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Now for something different...a lovely chilled soup for lunch or dinner...during the hot summer...so easy to make and so flavourful.... Wonderful served with a simple grilled chicken salad and warm rolls. (You may substitute any variety of fresh mint if you do not enjoy spearmint)
- 8 mangoes, very ripe, little yellow ones
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk, sweet
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spearmint
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, toasted
- Puree all ingredients well.
- Served very chilled with toasted coconut to garnish.
- Can be made early in the day and refrigerated.
This was so refreshing! It felt good and healthy being sipped down. More like liquid dessert.
Now this is definitely different, & it's the first time I've ever put together anything that included coconut milk or spearmint or ripe mangoes! And, believe it or not, it all came together in a very tasty, tropical way! I look forward to making this again when the weather gets warmer [or maybe for some very special guests]! Thanks for posting!