Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely for a Brunch, Bridal Shower or Wedding Day Breakfast!
Make and share this Mango Mimosa recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g mango, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 118.29 ml ice cube
- 1 bottle chilled sparkling wine
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- In a blender puree mango, orange juice, lime juice and ice cubes until smooth.
- To make by the glass fill glasses about 1/3 full with the mango puree and then add the wine.
- ****Pour the wine slowly and stir down as the wine/puree will fizz like crazy.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.