Recipe by Starrynews
An easy, refreshing treat for the hot weather! I picked this up at the grocery store. More brown sugar can be added to taste, if you'd like - check the sweetness of your mangoes to see if you want more.
Top Review by Annacia
Total yum. As with CJAY, I didn't really measure but used 1 mango, some cream that I have left over from making chocolate ice cream, no extra sweetening and a few drops of vanilla. It was thick, like soft serve ice cream, and delicious. :D
- 2 cups ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, low-fat
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 4 fresh mint sprigs (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Run mango and brown sugar through a blender or food processor until smooth and well-blended.
- Place vanilla ice cream and milk with mango mixture in machine and process again until well mixed.
- Pour into four parfait glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig.