Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, refreshing treat for the hot weather! I picked this up at the grocery store. More brown sugar can be added to taste, if you'd like - check the sweetness of your mangoes to see if you want more.
- 2 cups ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, low-fat
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 4 fresh mint sprigs (garnish)
- Run mango and brown sugar through a blender or food processor until smooth and well-blended.
- Place vanilla ice cream and milk with mango mixture in machine and process again until well mixed.
- Pour into four parfait glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig.
Total yum. As with CJAY, I didn't really measure but used 1 mango, some cream that I have left over from making chocolate ice cream, no extra sweetening and a few drops of vanilla. It was thick, like soft serve ice cream, and delicious. :D
Yummy! Loved the flavor of this recipe. Its Summer time in a glass. I used dark brown sugar and one mango. Made Veg N Swap tag.
Loved it! I didn't really measure anything. I used one mango, a pinch of brown sugar, 2 small scoops of ice cream, and enough coffee creamer to get it to my consistency, about 1/2 cup or a little less (I was out of milk). So tasty and so easy to make. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7-Pacific Islands.