Low in fat and very tasty for all those Mango Lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons mango nectar
- 600 ml mango nectar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons custard powder
- 1 (450 g) can drained mangoes, slices
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2To make base blend flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and margarine in food processor.
- 3Slowly add in nectar till combined.
- 4Roll pastry out on lightly floured surface to fit a 243cm pie plate.
- 5Coat plate with cooking spray and using a rolling pin to lift pastry onto pie place, bake in oven until lightly browned.
- 6To make filling combine mango nectar, sugar and custard powder in a medium size saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly till the mixture thickens.
- 7To make meringue in a medium size mixing bowl beat egg white on high speed until soft peaks form.
- 8Gradually add in sugar, beating well until sugar has dissolved.
- 9To assemble pie, spread mango slices evenly over cook pastry.
- 10Spoon over custard and top with meringue.
- 11Bake for 10-15 minutes in a moderate oven until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Meringue Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: