Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low in fat and very tasty for all those Mango Lovers!
Make and share this Mango Meringue Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make base blend flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and margarine in food processor.
- Slowly add in nectar till combined.
- Roll pastry out on lightly floured surface to fit a 243cm pie plate.
- Coat plate with cooking spray and using a rolling pin to lift pastry onto pie place, bake in oven until lightly browned.
- To make filling combine mango nectar, sugar and custard powder in a medium size saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly till the mixture thickens.
- To make meringue in a medium size mixing bowl beat egg white on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add in sugar, beating well until sugar has dissolved.
- To assemble pie, spread mango slices evenly over cook pastry.
- Spoon over custard and top with meringue.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a moderate oven until lightly browned.
this was great but i also added half peaches half mango as my family doesnt like plain mango this was a keeper thank ou