Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and good. Add hot pepper to kick it up. Can make with papaya instead of mango......then you get more digestive juices that tenderize so well.
- 4 shallots
- 2 inch piece peeled ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 2.46 ml coriander powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 1 medium mango, chopped (papaya)
- In a food processor,process garlic, shallots and ginger.
- Add mango and puree 30 seconds.
- Add lime juice, coriander seed, salt and pepper.
- Then process, adding oil in a thin stream while processor is running.