Simple and good. Add hot pepper to kick it up. Can make with papaya instead of mango......then you get more digestive juices that tenderize so well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor,process garlic, shallots and ginger.
- 2Add mango and puree 30 seconds.
- 3Add lime juice, coriander seed, salt and pepper.
- 4Then process, adding oil in a thin stream while processor is running.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: