Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and good. Add hot pepper to kick it up. Can make with papaya instead of mango......then you get more digestive juices that tenderize so well.
- 4 shallots
- 2 inches piece peeled ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium mango, chopped (papaya)
- In a food processor,process garlic, shallots and ginger.
- Add mango and puree 30 seconds.
- Add lime juice, coriander seed, salt and pepper.
- Then process, adding oil in a thin stream while processor is running.