Recipe by jcgaunett
This recipe is a hit at all of our parties in Houston and the mostly frequently requested recipe I have. It is adapted from the Junior League of Houston "Stop and Smell the Rosemary," one of my all-time favorite cookbooks. The book even tells the origin of the famous Margarita drink. When you serve, make sure to have plenty on hand and designate drivers. They always come back for seconds, and thirds....
Top Review by NVirginian
I made these tonight because I've been looking for something to do with the mangoes that I got from Costco last week and are now super ripe. I had to use Blue Curacao because I'm out of Triple Sec.It made the funkiest color of green! I also used a whole mango because at first I couldn't taste it in there. Next time I'll use less limeade. A shame I have to share the pitcher with others...
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 ounces jose cuervo gold tequila (or equivalent)
- 3 ounces triple sec or 3 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 fresh mango
- 6 ounces cans mango nectar (optional)
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier (optional)