Recipe by FlemishMinx
It IS technically a relish, I suppose, but we tend to eat this more like a salad. Goes great with a spicy main course-- very cool and refreshing! Especially pretty if you can manage to dice the mango and the veggies in equal-sized pieces. Tequila could be replace by lime juice for a non-alcoholic version.
Top Review by Chef Kate
Delicious! I resisted my usual impulse to add/change--I made it just as written--alovely relish which we enjoyed with grilled shrimp one night, and as a side for a salad meal another. Thanks, FM!
- 1 mango, peeled and in small dice
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and in small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded with veins removed and in small dice
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange juice