Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tropical twist to an old favorite of ours. Don't forget the umbrellas!
Make and share this Mango Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup peeled chopped mango
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- 6 tablespoons gold tequila
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide among 4 Margarita glasses.
This was such a refreshing drink. I didn't change a thing perfect recipe.
We liked this, although we did use more tequila and triple sec than written! This didn't seem as flavorful as other frozen mango drinks I've made. We ended up adding a shot of DeKuyper Island Blue Pucker (tropical punch schnapps/liqueur), and we felt that really improved it. I think the addition of some sort of fruit juice might be the solution - some grenadine or pineapple juice, maybe? A very refreshing and cool drink nonetheless! Thank you for posting.