Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is a delicious tropical margarita. For best results I chill all ingredients prior to mixing. This can be made with Vodka or Tequila.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 large mango, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup tequila or 1⁄3 cup Absolut citron vodka
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄4 cup other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup (recipe below)
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- To make Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; boil 15 minutes or until syrup is reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender, cover with lid, and process until smooth.
- Add ice to make 4 cups; process until smooth.