Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Come summer time and mangoes it is in my house! We enjoy making this one quite alot. Hope you too do!
- 177.44 ml mango puree or 1-2 fresh mango, washed,peeled,chopped and pureed
- 236.59 ml plain low-fat yogurt or 236.59 ml nonfat yogurt
- 532.32 ml cold water
- 14.78 ml sugar
- crushed ice, as required
- Put the yogurt, sugar and cold water in a blend.
- Blend at high speed.
- Add mango puree.
- Mix well.
- Take 2 glasses and put some crushed ice in them.
- Pour your mango lassi over it and serve.
I found it to be a little on the watery side, but otherwise this was a great recipe! Thanks for sharing!
Really nice compliment to the Indian meal I made because of how nicely the flavors contrast with the spiciness. This would also be excellent even just on a hot day for a nice refreshing drink. I used fresh mango that could have been a little sweeter if it was riper, but I still liked it. I had half one night, kept it in the fridge and then added a few ice cubes the second night and re-blended it to give it a little thickness, and I think I enjoyed that more. Adding the ice also stretches it out a little more, too. Thank you for a great recipe!
Great recipe. I love Mango Lassis. I too reduced the amount of water as I have been using tinned mangoes which are juicier. Thanks for such as easy and yummy recipe.