Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
adapted from Indian Lowfat Cooking-- The key to a healthy and exotic Diet
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mango, flesh only
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or as desired, or artificial)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 ounces black grapes, optional as garnish
- Put mango, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, nutmeg and salt into blender & process until smooth.
- Spoon into 4 serving dishes, if desired, garnish with grapes cut in 1/2, seeds removed. enjoy!
Loved the taste and its easy to make which was key! Thank you for sharing, its just enough to satisfy and its healthy too.
Prepared for My-3-Chefs 2008 Fast, easy and delicious! How can it get any better? I used vanilla yogurt instead of plain. (I don't like plain yogurt) The results were still excellent. A delightful light dessert, snack or even breakfast that can be enjoyed guilt free. :-)