Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
very good mango smoothie!!!
Make and share this Mango Madness Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh mango, diced, frozen
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated, chopped
- 3 -5 ice cubes
- Combine the buttermilk and yogurt in the blender.
- Add the mango, lime juice, fresh and ground gingers.
- With the blender running, add the ice cubes one at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
Not only is this soooo good, but it rates an additional five stars for using ingredients most of us keep on hand, especially buttermilk!