Recipe by cookiedog
Sure to be a hit from Curtis Aikens and the food network. I'm posting this for ZWT 5 -Australia.
Top Review by BakinBaby
Wow.... this is to die for. Very moist and lovely flavor. So much better than plain old banana bread.This gem goes directly to my favorite bread reicpes. Made for I reviewed recipe tag.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced mangoes
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the mango, orange juice, coconut, and macadamia nuts and combine.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients to the mango mixture. Stir until the batter combines.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour.