Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious dessert to serve with Mexican, Indian, Thai or Ethiopian foods or after a barbecue. Very refreshing and healthy and a snap if you have a powerful blender or a Vitamix. I use our Waring Beehive-style blender.
- Place liquids in blender and add the mango chunks slowly, stirring as needed.
- Add the zest, stirring well.
- Place in freezer container and freeze, stirring a few times until it firms up.
- It softens easily in the microwave on "soften" setting.
- You may also substitute almond milk, soy or rice milk, or any unsweetened cow's milk/cream or yogurt. Increase sweeteners as needed.