Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite smoothie!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place mango, yogurt, milk and lime zest in blender.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the blender.
- Add nutmeg and blend.
- Add a little more milk if the consistency is too thick.
I love mango smoothies & this one is a keeper. I did add a little Splenda just to make it a tad sweeter. Made for PAC Spring 2010
Refresing and unusual! I used fresh mango and low-fat coconut yogurt. I loved the lime juice and aroma from the zest and found it an interestin addition. A vey easy way to get all the vitamins and protein without any calories. Thanks eillena for sahring. Made it for Spring PAC.